To achieve your vision, I provide the following complimentary services as part of my overall package:
• Initial professional design consultation, including recommendations for hardgoods and floral containers, flower and greenery options based on color palettes and season, and suggestions for floral layout.
• Recommendations for saving money by reusing available containers and repurposing arrangements and bouquets whenever possible.
• Extensive consultation with a network of floral wholesalers and local flower growers to identify the best quality flowers and availability.
• Research and outreach to wholesale, retail, antique dealers, and rental suppliers to obtain the right floral containers (e.g. antique teapots, mercury glass compotes, silver trumpet vases), hardgoods (e.g. lanterns, votives, candle holders) and other accessories (e.g. specialty ribbons).
• At least one walk through of wedding or event venue(s) to ensure that the floral scale is accurate and that delivery and set up will be seamless.
• Incorporating special touches that are unique to the wedding couple, such as flowers from grandmother’s garden, lace from a mother’s wedding gown, or wood slabs cut by the groom.
• Ongoing planning and coordination and flexibility to accommodate additional changes in floral choices and designs.
• Careful packaging of all containers and bouquets to ensure safe delivery to venues.
• Coordination with venue staff, wedding coordinator and photographer to ensure that flowers are placed appropriately and are integrated within the setting.
• Complimentary glass vases for bouquets so they can remain as fresh as possible.
- MEGAN + JACOB (BRIDE + GROOM)