Every wedding or event is as unique as you are and from the moment you contact me, I will listen closely so your vision will become a reality.
Let’s be creative together to design floral arrangements that reflect your personality, style, and vibe. Even if you don’t know the names of all the flowers you like, or options to consider given your budget, I will work with you to figure it all out and will offer recommendations for bringing your vision to life.
You can count on me to create arrangements that are lush with the freshest seasonal flowers and greenery, sometimes whimsical and fun, with exciting floral surprises and color combinations. Every detail, from the smallest boutonniere to the largest alter arrangement will be a piece of floral art that will ‘wow’ you and your guests.
When you plan your overall wedding look, keep in mind that there are four key factors that will impact my recommendations for your flowers and floral designs:
1. Your color palette is the primary factor for considering floral options. The color of dresses, linens, tableware and room décor influence the colors of the flowers proposed and will unify the overall look of the wedding or event.
2. The location and venue for the wedding ceremony, reception, event or party will also influence recommendations for best type of vases and floral containers to match the décor, as well as the size and color of arrangements.
3. The season of the wedding or event also impacts recommendations for flowers and greenery that will be readily available, affordable, and fresh.
4. Finally, your budget will play a big part in determining the recommendations for flowers and the size of arrangements. I am happy to offer recommendations and options to keep within your floral budget, as well as cost saving options whenever possible.
To ensure you receive the highest quality floral design services, The Garden Studio accepts only a limited number of weddings and events each year. Floral design consultation, creation, and set up is provided generally within 20 miles of the Talbot County, Maryland area - including Easton, St. Michaels, Oxford and Kent Island.
Floral design packages require a minimum investment of $2,500. Costs for your floral arrangements are based on the size, style, type of flowers requested, and the choice of rental items, such as arbors, vases, candle holders, etc. The average cost for weddings or events including floral arrangements, tax, delivery, and set up fees is generally between $4,000 -$8,000
The Garden Studio requires a signed contract and 20% deposit to hold your date. However, there is complete flexibility to revise the floral plan until four weeks prior to the wedding or special event. Final payment is due four weeks prior to the event date so that the flowers and supplies can be ordered in advance.
- Diamond (Bride)
To achieve your vision, I provide the following complimentary services as part of my overall package:
• Provide design consultation, including recommendations for hardgoods and floral containers, flower and greenery options based on color palettes and season, and suggestions for floral layout.
• Offer suggestions for saving money by reusing available containers and repurposing arrangements and bouquets whenever possible.
• Outreach to a network of floral wholesalers and local flower growers to identify the best quality flowers and availability.
• Identify wholesale, retail, antique dealers, and rental suppliers to obtain the right floral containers for your vision, hardgoods (e.g. lanterns, votives, candle holders) and other accessories (e.g. specialty ribbons).
• Participate in a walk through of wedding or event venue(s) to ensure that the floral scale is accurate and that delivery and set up will be seamless.
• Accommodate any additional changes in floral choices and designs.
• Package arrangements and bouquets to ensure safe delivery to venues.
• Coordinate with venue staff, wedding coordinator, and your photographer in all aspects of your day.
-Charlotte (Mother of the Bride)
Wedding Reception Arrangements
Together we can identify the best options for decorating your wedding reception venue. I'd be glad to provide recommendations that will truly transform the space. The Garden Studio offers a wide selection of vases, lanterns, glass cylinders, candle holders, and votives.